January 6, 2010 / Hal (GT)
Hey folks. I’ve got several items here that I think are worth your eye.
- CHINA’S PRESSING NEED TO BUY GOLD (must read)
- Global bear rally will deflate as Japan leads world in sovereign bond crisis (must read)
- Gold Bulls’ 2010 GamePlan
- Prejudiced Towards Insanity (Fannie and Freddie’s blank check)
- Personal Bankruptcies Surge 32% in 2009
- Icelandic president angers Britain over bank bill (Not going to pay)
- Fed may re-enter MBS market later in 2010 – Market News (read=more printing of money)
As of the moment, the precious metals are moving higher. ExactPrice showing gold at $1,138.10 an ounce. Silver $18.20. Platinum $1,562.30.